Miss Carroll's Kitchen - December 2023
Miss Carroll’s Spiced Tea
My mom served this spiced tea recipe each year during the holidays and her recipe made it into one of the Euless, Texas community cookbooks. I looked forward to drinking this liquid gold each Christmas and I am now sharing it with my family and friends.
It is easy to pull together quickly and serve it to the ones you love.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Heating Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 24 cups of tea
- Slow cooker or large cooking pot
Spiced Tea Ingredients
- 6 tea bags
- 2 quarts boiling water
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 7 whole cloves
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 large (46 ounces) can pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) apricot nectar
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Toffee Squares Directions
- Boil water in the large cooking pot. Turn off the heat and add the tea bags, cinnamon sticks, and whole cloves. Steep.
- Remove tea bags from the cooking pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cooking pot.
- Heat well either in the cooking pot or transfer to a crock pot.
- Keep warm to serve.
ENJOY and make memories with the ones you love! 💗
About Miss Carroll
Miss Carroll's Kitchen is named after Clara Carroll, a former Home Economics teacher at Paul's high school and a lifelong friend. Carroll, now a retired professor of Home Economics from Harding University, brings unique recipes and ideas to make your seasons and home great. Her wealth of knowledge in Home Economics is sure to impress and inspire all who try her delicious creations.