Miss Carroll's Kitchen - July 2023
Miss Carroll’s Cinnamon Streusel Coffeecake
Featured on Paul Guess with Good Morning Arkansas Show, July 2023
Stonewall Kitchen makes it easy to prepare this Cinnamon Streusel Coffeecake ahead of time and have it ready for breakfast, dessert, snack, or anytime you need cinnamon streusel coffeecake! The cinnamon streusel is the real key to this delicious coffeecake and adding toasted pecans takes the cake to the next level of deliciousness!
My husband was thrilled to see the cinnamon streusel coffeecake on my kitchen island! Try it today - you and your family will be so happy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Servings: One 10-inch tube pan of coffeecake
- Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Streusel Coffeecake Mix
- Ingredients needed for the mix
- Mixing bowl
- 10-inch Bundt or tube pan
Cinnamon Streusel Coffeecake Directions
- Mix the Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Streusel Coffeecake Mix as directed on the box.
- Toast 1 cup of coarsely chopped pecans in an iron skillet over medium heat, for about 5-8 minutes. Stir often to avoid burning.
- Add the toasted pecans to the streusel mix.
- Spray Bundt pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Pour out ½ of the coffeecake mixture into the prepared pan.
- Layer ½ of the streusel over the coffeecake mixture. Pat down gently with your hands or with an offset spatula.
- Pour out the remaining ½ of the coffeecake mixture over the streusel mixture.
- Gently layer the remaining streusel mixture over the coffeecake mixture. Gently pat down with your hand or an offset spatula.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 45-55 minutes or until done. Check doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the coffeecake. Only crumbs should adhere to the toothpick when the coffeecake is done.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove the coffeecake from the pan and let cool on a wire rack.
- When completely cooled, drizzle the powdered sugar mixture over the cake.
- The powdered sugar mixture is 1 cup powdered sugar mixed with enough milk (about 1-2 tablespoons) for a drizzle consistency.
- Serve with coffee or hot tea. My favorite is Harney and Sons cinnamon spice tea with local honey and a lemon slice.
- Pull out your best china and enjoy a moment of speicalness!
ENJOY! Blessings and bee happy! 💗
About Miss Carroll
Miss Carroll's Kitchen is named after Clara Carroll, a former Home Economics teacher at Paul's high school and a lifelong friend. Carroll, now a retired professor of Home Economics from Harding University, brings unique recipes and ideas to make your seasons and home great. Her wealth of knowledge in Home Economics is sure to impress and inspire all who try her delicious creations.